The Easy Chef – Beth’s Brownie Recipe
The Easy Chef – Beth’s Brownies
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Hersey’s special dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt in a another bowl.
- Gradually stir flour mixture into the egg mixture until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove, and cool pan on wire rack before cutting.
Peter Artale, a family man living in Maryland, has been cooking since he was 13 years old. He has also been the primary cook in his household for the entirety of his married life. For 21 years, when he wasn’t cooking a delicious meal for his family, he was serving our country in the Air Force.
His experience in the military provided him with a rich travel life. He’s taken up residences as distant as Germany as well as various states in the continental United States. This cultured lifestyle and lengthy experience has made him renowned within his circle of family and friends for his delectable cooking. Only recently, with the help of his wife, Crystal, has he decided to document his talents.
Other recipes can be found at: The Easy Chef videos.