The Easy Chef – Sticky Maple Chicken Wings Recipe
The Easy Chef – Spicy Maple Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 Cups Tomato Purée
- 2 Cups water
- 1 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons chicken seasoning
- 7 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 Pounds chicken wings, separated at joint and wing tips discarded
- In a saucepan, bring tomato purée, water, syrup, chicken seasoning, and garlic to a boil.
- Add wings to pot, turn heat down to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 20 minutes more until wings are cooked through.
- Transfer wings to a platter and continue cooking until liquid thickens, about 10-15 more minutes.
- Season to taste with hot sauce (if desired), salt and pepper.
- Add chicken wings back to pot and toss to coat well.
- Heat broiler.
- Arrange wings on broiler pan. Broil until crisp, about 5 minutes per side.
Peter Artale, a family man living in Maryland, has been cooking since he was 13 years old. He has also been the primary cook in his household for the entirety of his married life. For 21 years, when he wasn’t cooking a delicious meal for his family, he was serving our country in the Air Force.
His experience in the military provided him with a rich travel life. He’s taken up residences as distant as Germany as well as various states in the continental United States. This cultured lifestyle and lengthy experience has made him renowned within his circle of family and friends for his delectable cooking. Only recently, with the help of his wife, Crystal, has he decided to document his talents.
Other recipes can be found at: The Easy Chef videos.