The Easy Chef – Holiday Series – Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
The Easy Chef – Holiday Series-Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 rolls pork sausage
- 2 large packages mushrooms
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2-3 stalks celery, minced
- 1 loaf white bread (16 slices), chopped fine
- Remove stems from mushrooms, set top aside, put tops in baking pan.
- Mince stems, onions and celery.
- Fry sausage in pot until mostly done, breaking up in little pieces.
- Add two sticks of butter, cover pot, let butter melt.
- Add chopped mushrooms, onions, celery, cover, cook 10 minutes.
- Take pot off stove, let cool 10 minutes.
- Add white bread, 4 slices at a time, stir.
- Stuff mushroom tops with stuffing mixture and place on baking tray.
- Bake at 375 for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Peter Artale, a family man living in Maryland, has been cooking since he was 13 years old. He has also been the primary cook in his household for the entirety of his married life. For 21 years, when he wasn’t cooking a delicious meal for his family, he was serving our country in the Air Force.
His experience in the military provided him with a rich travel life. He’s taken up residences as distant as Germany as well as various states in the continental United States. This cultured lifestyle and lengthy experience has made him renowned within his circle of family and friends for his delectable cooking. Only recently, with the help of his wife, Crystal, has he decided to document his talents.
Other recipes can be found at: The Easy Chef videos.